Campaign in the 9th

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Checking in

Campaign in the 9th

Post by Checking in »

Haven't seen much on the campaign. Seen a lot of crap in the newspapers. What's everybody's spin?
usalove

Post by usalove »

The news in the 9th has been completly money-based. Please rememebr that the reason that Shustr is getting all of the cash flow that he is simply lies on the fact that he is IN office currently. Political Action Committes (PACS) give him money for the vote. If he weren't in office he would not recieve the cashflow that he does.
DelGrosso has gone ABOVE and BEYOND a candidates duties. Imagine a leader of the district without the last name shuster and with the new views that DelGrosso has to offer.
Michael DelGrosso has my vote, and I usrge you all to vote for this breath of fresh with views beyond his years.
Mainegirl

Post by Mainegirl »

I have lived out of state for some years now, but if I were in Michael's district he would certainly have my vote! Good Luck Mike!
Checking in

Post by Checking in »

Well, I've made up my mind (reluctantly) that I'm going to vote for Shuster in the primary. I guess the diability payment thing sort of swayed my vote. My sister is wheelchair bound and continues to go to work every week. Not once has she considered going on disability due to her work ethic. Seeing Delgrosso "run" on his ad and knowing he gets a disability payment is bull grap. Delgrosso doesn't even pay real estate taxes. He rents off a Rossi in Tipton, who inturn donates to his campaign. Knowing that Delgrosso doesn't even vote, a basic right and privilege, just tops the cake. I've read alot of the Delgrosso posts on the pa political posts, and it amazes me that they think he and his family is great. They couldn't care less about people. h*ll, my mother knew the family for decades and always sent good well wishes when a family member was in the hospital or died. Well, when she died....we didn't get a card...NOTHING! Hey, I like the park pizza too, but my primary vote goes to Shuster. :!:
realitycheck

Post by realitycheck »

Checkin In is accurate! Disability payments is an entitlement and only should be given to-individuals who are not able or can not perform any other type of substansial gainful employment (look into Social Security Disability eligibility, $780.00 a month at a repetious job and accomadations being meet) Mr. DelGrosso is not qualified in their terms as a disabled person. What makes a person eligible is that they are unable to work or know who the current Commander in Chief (President) of the USA is, unable to work in gainful employment, and unable to jog with his wife using both legs and arms without obvious pain and other distress. Do your home work. It does all add up to a person who can work without our tax dollar paying his way in life and his education ( like welfare reform). How many tax payers are still paying off their student loan? Ouch! I still have not heard in DelGrosso" campaign what auto industry floor he worked for. I have family in the motor city area and would be interested in the company that he labored for. I will vote for Mr. Bill Shuster until he proves to me that he is not effective and that the "spy" was actually his employee and verbally directed to spy. Until then it is all hearsay. The "family park" will still be visited by my family with or without Mike being an employee. Until then I will continue to make my payment for my education that was not an entitlement.