Kathy Shea, missing person

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
banksy
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Rumors abound

Post by banksy »

Something to say wrote:
Checking in wrote:My parents also participated in the search for Kathy. Every year there would be a discussion of the search. Each time they would discuss it with other relatives that particpated in the search, they would always restate, that if the police would just have looked under the newly poored concrete. They always referenced that somebody poored a concrete sidewalk (driveway) the day she went missing. but that the police would never even consider asking the questions or digging up the concrete. Its just another rumor, but thought I would pass it along
I, too, have heard a similar rumor floating about for years. The difference being that the concrete was poured as a foundation and a garage was promptly built on it.
There is also rumors that Elvis is still alive, but they are just that, rumors. How strange that someone building a garage pours a foundation and promptly builds a garage. I mean, if it were me, I would pour the foundation and leave it sit for about 4 years and then build the garage. Then again, that's just me.
Something to say
MVP Member

Re: Rumors abound

Post by Something to say »

banksy wrote:
Something to say wrote:
Checking in wrote:My parents also participated in the search for Kathy. Every year there would be a discussion of the search. Each time they would discuss it with other relatives that particpated in the search, they would always restate, that if the police would just have looked under the newly poored concrete. They always referenced that somebody poored a concrete sidewalk (driveway) the day she went missing. but that the police would never even consider asking the questions or digging up the concrete. Its just another rumor, but thought I would pass it along
I, too, have heard a similar rumor floating about for years. The difference being that the concrete was poured as a foundation and a garage was promptly built on it.
There is also rumors that Elvis is still alive, but they are just that, rumors. How strange that someone building a garage pours a foundation and promptly builds a garage. I mean, if it were me, I would pour the foundation and leave it sit for about 4 years and then build the garage. Then again, that's just me.
Oh I agree, Banksy. Takes time for concrete to settle...etc. But like I said...that is a rumor that has been going around for years. Remember that game...you tell someone something ...they tell it to the next....so on an so forth and by the time it comes back to you...its barely recognizable? Such is the case.