Just a question for all those who may know

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.

Just a question for all those who may know

Post by Guest »

Hi,
I used to live in Tyrone 6 years ago w/my parents. my name is matt, my parents are paul and norma adderty.. They were the owners of chasers/westend lanes. We heard that the buildin sat vacant for a few years and was wonderin if it still was and if it was we were wantin to acquire moving back and re-purchasin the property. If anyone can let us know if its still vacant or if another business moved in it would be apreciated if you could respond. thank you very much
Bill Latchford
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Chases/West End Lanes

Post by Bill Latchford »

Matt,

In case no one has mentioned it. West End Lanes is now The Dollar General and Chasers is still vacant. I believe the building is still for sale though.

Good Luck,
Bill Latchford
skellfan4evr

Why is it still Vacant????

Post by skellfan4evr »

:?: :?: can anyone tell me whats going on with the Ames lot? how about the bowling alley back sounds like fun huh :wink: Beats driving the whole way to Splinters. The downtown looks great though. HOUSTON WERE COMMING IN FOR A LANDING :!: :lol: DO WE HONSTELY NEED ANY MORE RESTURANTS?? the showing of movies by joybeans was a wonderful idea my daughter and i enjoyed that very much thanks to everyone who made it happen its even in walking distance. [/b]
tyronie

Post by tyronie »

There is now a restaurant where Chaser's used to be.
Mainegirl

Post by Mainegirl »

I'd like to see the news. More often than not.
cheermom
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by cheermom »

I argee about the movies in the summer time, since the one church hosted the 2 so far, why can't another church or 2,3,etc host other ones in the same lot, and have more of them.
I wish someone would put in a skating rink, ice or roller at the old Ames place. How about a combo rec site, with skating on one side, and bowling lanes on the other.

:?: