Speechless

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Doorman
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Speechless

Post by Doorman »

[url]http://www.wrtanews.com/artman/publish/ ... 3408.shtml Still speechless to make any kind of comment about this one.
sissy31696

speechless

Post by sissy31696 »

This is absolutely insane. This comes only 3 days after a fire within a few doors of this incident.
sissy31696

speechless

Post by sissy31696 »

:(
Last edited by sissy31696 on Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djbigdawg1

Post by djbigdawg1 »

i agree with the moderator on this one. i also agree with doorman by saying i'm totally speechless on this act of violence. what causes idiots to do this?????? its just senseless towards someone especially a child!!!
Blain

Post by Blain »

The "person of interest" they are looking for is a world-class piece of sh*t with a long history of dumb-*ss, destructive behavior. Lethal injection would be too good for the person responsible.
Doorman

Post by Doorman »

Its awfull to think like this, but I think its time for all law abiding citizens to obtain protection permits and start carrying concealed. The scum in this town are thinking that they control the streets and maybe they should be shown different. It could only help with a little more force.
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Updated News...

Post by Rick »

Last edited by Rick on Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you
djbigdawg1

Post by djbigdawg1 »

BUT the problem with that theory with carrying concealed is........who is to decide which ones should AND should not?? sometimes those that should NOT, fly under the radar screen of authorities without getting caught until its too late. some will abuse that right to conceal AND that would just make it worse. then the ones that need it, might not be able to afford it, so what is the use of having that rule?

in my opinion (and its only a opinion like everyone elses in here), i believe it should start in the court systems. it seems to me that the court systems are failing the innocent and giving aid to some that DON'T deserve it. why was this piece of sh** dumba** that has run afoul with the law, on the outside???.........a good lawyer that can bend the system??

now we have a 6yo that only got to play with his new toys from Santa for one day......a child that will not know the meaning of growing old....a tot that will not enjoy the years to come, find the love of his life, a career that will help the world.......while some jealous, stupid, braindead 2 bit thug walks around free. AND you know what the best part is (yet to come).....some lowdown, sneaky lawyer will take his side and help him from getting the chair (lethal injection, hung, etc...) because they will "get around the system"!!!!!
Robbuck
MVP Member

Post by Robbuck »

Just heard they caught their"person of interest" . He was caught in Oklahoma?? That is a fast car!! Hope they do the same to him that was done to the boy :x
djbigdawg1

Post by djbigdawg1 »

Oklahoma?????........wow what r these kids now-a-days putting under their hoods????

i'm glad they caught their "man of interest" and i have the same feelings about that "vengeance"....."eye for an eye" treatment to this PUNK!!

BUT like i said before, let the court system and the crooked lawyers work their magic.............wonder what technicality they can use on this case to work a deal?!?!?!?
1whoknows

Post by 1whoknows »

Iam so angry that the D.A. let this jerk go so many times.
I don't wont this BOY( because he is no kind of man) to be strapped down to a table and die. I won't him to have his you know what kicked every single day of his life.While living in jail and when he comes up for his hearing's 25 years 50 years and he thinks he paid his do's that is when the real punishment should begin And he can sit thier and think what he did and took from this family. This man took something so dear to me and i dont think death is good enough for him.
Someone who know's
djbigdawg1

Post by djbigdawg1 »

well 1whoknows..............i agree that it would be the easy way outta that mess for this boy BUT i don't see it going the distance anyway. somehow this act will be punished by life in prison. h*ll, if the ross kid didn't get the chair for his act, what makes anyone think that this BOY gets the chair??

life in prison will be his punishment. BUT i would want the chair instead of being in with inmates that frown on devious acts perpetrated on young children. he will get what is coming to him.

its just terrible that something like this happens, especially around the holidays. my thoughts and prayers go out to the families that are all involved in this mess.
Doorman

Post by Doorman »

Remember its not always life in prison, you do remember the name Isenberg.
blueOOeyedsoutherngirl

Post by blueOOeyedsoutherngirl »

My thoughts and prayers go out to this woman and her surviving child.

This kind of stuff didn't happen when I was growing up in the 70's-80's.

The idiot will get what is coming to him in prison...I doubt he will make out of there alive.
Leep

Post by Leep »

I just read about this clear out here in Montana. My wifes brother is married to the mother of the girl.
I can't ever remember anything like this when i was growing up in Tyrone...Except for Kathy Shea...
I miss Tyrone sometimes-especially in the fall-but I keep in touch and there seems to be a goo dbit of trouble in my olod home town anymore-especially in atown as small as it is.
I hope things get better there soon.
Take care.
Leep Out: