Citizens Social Dances

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
someone who cares

Post by someone who cares »

I love chewdog and hammy and they were the bst DJ's this town will ever have no matter who u get.....I think the dances should be put back thye loved doing the dances for us and the splash hops.....u say u r trying to do something good for us kids well hammy and chewdog was good....I mean anyone else might've let them drunk kids go and walk the streets but no we called the cops to get them home and safe.....Now they r walkign the streets and the cops have even more stuff to worry bout.....but i guess the cops didnt like us calleing them when we neede theri help...thats their job duh! well obviously the mayor doesnt see that it is even worse now drunk kids walkign the street and trashing stuff... yeah the cops r out but hows that gonna help if they just drive by ??It doesnt but i guess thats only my poinion and I'm a teenager and i guess it doesnt count but i think it should on a count of I will most liekly live here the rest of my teen years here and I really dont wanan sit home every friday night and saturday night during the summer when I could be out having fun with my friends so I suggest somebody do something fast about this.....or give us the dances back ok I'm done B***hing[/b]
britter91

dances

Post by britter91 »

I think th dances should still be aloud. hammy and chewdog do a great dj's. It give the kid time to say o way from the drug. The dances where the most funneist thing every. Hammy and ChewDog should get the dances back.They played cool music at the dances. They should get the dances back. [/b]