moving to the area

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
estelita

moving to the area

Post by estelita »

Any thoughts, insight, etc? We're looking at some homes in the area.
estelita

Post by estelita »

Hi all! We looked at a house in Tyrone, but were honestly not impressed by it. There was a lot of damage and I am just not ready for a "fixer upper." Anyone know of some 4 bedroom houses with some land that are coming on the market?
jayestewart
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by jayestewart »

go to http://www.realtor.com and put in Tyrone...there are plenty of choices.
LKS

house

Post by LKS »

i know of a house....its only 3 bedrooms though.......check joyce phillips real estate and ask about the house on shippens street.........sort of at the end of a cul de sac and the price is right.......matenince free
jayestewart
MVP Member

Post by jayestewart »

Hey from experience...there is no such thing as a maintenance free house...there are well maintained houses and poorly maintained houses and then lots in between. Houses stay nice only as long as one keeps u on the maintenance issues.
LKS

moving to the area

Post by LKS »

estellita

the house i was implying to belonged to my aunt and uncle (the aults) a very nice house.........might be in your price range.......
estelita

Post by estelita »

No, I really need a 4 bedroom. We have tried realtor.com and centralpahomefinder.com.
Starz

house

Post by Starz »

I know there is a home on park ave towards ninth street, it has 4 bedrooms, very nice , actually move in condition Call jim Phillips at phillips realestate and ask about home for sale on park ave and ask to see it. It is not a bad neighborhood at all. new furnace, central air, new carpet, the kitchen is nice but in my opinion the kitchen needs upadated. But by far it is in move in condition. They never had any pets and it was an older couple that lived there for years. Daughter is occupying it now until it sells but you have to go through realtor. Good luck
sissy31696

Post by sissy31696 »

does anyone know whether Warmark Realty has a website?