Who are you voting for?

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Bubbanardo_Da_Vinci

Post by Bubbanardo_Da_Vinci »

Mainegirl

Post by Mainegirl »

Now there is a handsome politician!!! Go Pete!
hykesmill
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by hykesmill »

Mainegirl wrote:Sorry. I have to say I never liked their food. Their hoagies were just rolls filled with onions and lettuce. The pizza was just a frozen shell with sauce and cheese, and the employees- very unfriendly.
I always thought the hoagies were really just lettuce sandwiches, however that is just my opinion :roll:
Mainegirl

Post by Mainegirl »

Amen
150thBucktailCo.I
MVP Member

Post by 150thBucktailCo.I »

Sorry for the silence, but I've been out of the area, made it back in time to vote, and then party at Eichelberger's bash at Caesar Battisti in Altoona to celebrate his victory.

Mainegirl and Hykesmill, thanks for the support. I totally agree with both of your statements regarding the food. When in Tyrone, I usually eat at OIP.

Jubelirer was voted out, last night. As were quite a number of other incumbents and a couple other upper level PA GOP'ers.

The face of politics "as usual" is changing now in PA.

By the way, I guess they did the same thing in Ohio a couple weeks ago.

:thumb:
Last edited by 150thBucktailCo.I on Wed May 17, 2006 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OleSlipperyPete

Post by OleSlipperyPete »

Ole Slippery Pete here.
Thanks to all of you for your support in the primary last night. I lost consciousness outside of a polling place and many of you helped me home by dumping my dang near lifeless carcass into the Bald Eagle. To you, good sirs and madams, I am indebted
Anyhow, I have been reading your posts, the Red Necronomicon, and old Heralds--from the golden age of Harlow editorship--and I believe it's time to announce my write-in candid candidacy for state Senator.
People I believe in a couple of things. We can all disagree about the best hoagies, but, one thing is for certain, peanut butter meltaways are the best snackfood ever! Ever! C'mon now!
Also. Living under a bridge should be made more poplar. Why ain't it be? Two words: Holly Wood.
Friends. We're gonna win this thing. The face of American politics is indeed changing.
Vote Slippery Pete for a change!
hykesmill

Post by hykesmill »

OIP IS GOOD BUT THEY SUFFER FROM THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE REST, THEY CLOSE AT 9 PM, THAT'S SUPPER TIME FOR US CITY BOYS, THE ONLY PIZZA I FOUND AFTER 9 WAS PIZZA HUT, AND I AM STILL NOT SURE IT WAS REALLY PIZZA. :eek:
hykesmill

Post by hykesmill »

I see that Snyder Township strongly supported Mr. Jubelirer :mob:
Bubbanardo_Da_Vinci

Blain

Post by Blain »

Slippery Pete is actually a Snyder Township resident, since the papermill bridge is just outside the borough. I talked to Pete today, and he is really ramping up the campaign. He told me that he was building a group of advisors and working on a platform. He also told me that he is collecting old cordless phone battery packs in order to power an anti-mind-control helmet he is building.

Pete might be facing an uphill fight here.
smboats

Post by smboats »

HYKESMILL - CITY BOY?
150thBucktailCo.I
MVP Member

Post by 150thBucktailCo.I »

Bubbanardo_Da_Vinci - That is a hillarious picture. Should be on a billboard on I-99!!

:lol:
OleSlipperyPete

Let me tell you what, Blain.
If you be driving over the paper mill bridge best to keep a cap made of aluminum foil on your head, as I am testing the device as we speak.
The Morris campaign has been desperate to try and steal my thoughts. They did this to me previously.
Many of you may remember I originally conceived the Logan Center project as a works project way back. I thought the people of Blair County would be well served by rippin' up half a mountain side and then moving that dirt around for the next decade or so. First I'd take the mound o dirt and move it to the left. Then I'd take the mound o dirt and move it to the right.
And so on agin.
All the while asking for goverment help.
And, dang, that's what they done.
Coincidence?
If'n you believe that I bet you believe that the pyramid on the back of the dollar ain't actually topped with one of Garth Brook's eyes. Take a look at it real close now.

Vote Slippery Pete for a change.
Bubbanardo_Da_Vinci

OleSlipperyPete

I would also like to point out that while on board a spacecraft from the Rigellian system, I encountered new technology--beyond your earthling imaginations. These include:
belt buckles made of pancake batter
goggles that can edit out the image of people with double chins
zippered tube socks
and a meat-away, like a peanut butter meltaway but chocolate filled with raw meat.
I have been promised that if I assume the state senate and can find jobs as governmental syncophants for the girlfriends of my alien overlords, I can share these great advances with a select few "Slipperites."

Vote Slippery Pete for a change.