PROUD MOTHER AND GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
tammy
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

PROUD MOTHER AND GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED

Post by tammy »

:thumb:
I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM PROUD OF MY SON FOR GRADUATING AND COMING SO FAR AHEAD FOR HIS ACHIEVEMENTS.
I READ THE ARTICLE IN THE TYRONE PAPER ON JUNE 2ND AND I HAVE TO SAY I THANK GOD FOR PAT AND SAM GRAHAM FOR TAKING MY SON IN THEIR HOME AND TREATING HIM LIKE THIER OWN. I ALSO WANT TO THANK JIM KILMARTIN FOR HELPING MY SON. HE IS TRULY A GUARDIAN ANGEL TO ALL CHILDREN YOUNG AND OLD WHO NEED HIM DOWN AT THE JOSHUA HOUSE. I MUST NOT FORGET TO SAY THANK YOU TO MR. BUTLER WHO I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT HE IS RETIRING? HE ALSO PUSHED MY SON IN SCHOOL TO DO BETTER AND WAS THERE TO HELP WHEN HE NEEDED IT.
I WAS IN TOWN OVER THIS WEEKEND TO JOIN MY SONS CELEBRATION AND I MUST SAY I AM VERY PROUD TO SEE ALL THOSE YOUNG ADULTS ACHIEVE THEIR DIPLOMA.
THANKS FOR LISTENING
I LOVE YOU JOSH :bluebounce:
jusbeinabrat2

Post by jusbeinabrat2 »

Tammy,
This is Sandy (Krider) Muncy..congrads..I know you must have been very proud of your son. Email me anytime you feel like it..Im forever working But, I do keep up with my email. jusbeinabrat@aol.com . I only come back to Pa every few years. I have lost track of just about everyone. I joined the air force after I graduated. I met my husband... I got out and have been fallowing him around ever since ( hes still in the AF). I have two teenage boys..Brandon who is 16/17 and Jimmy who is 14/15. I have read a few of your posts on here and wanted to tell you congradulations as well. I know you had a hard few years...Everyone has went down the wrong path at one time or another in their life. There is no shame in that girl..none....it is the people who have made mistakes of their own..the ones who get on the higher than thou rock..they are the real ones who need to hold thier head down in shame...keep up the good work..and hold your head high..your one of the winners in my book...take care...Sandy
Mainegirl

Post by Mainegirl »

Tammy,

I saw the article and photo as well. Your son deserves a lot of credit. You must be very proud of him. I also think that the joshua house is an amazing place for young people. Take care and best wishs to your son.