bored teens

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
someone

bored teens

Post by someone »

Perhaps these bored teens should consider getting a job! That would keep them offthe streets and would provide some spending money. There are part-time jobs out there they need to quit complaining and GO LOOK!
sybles

jobs

Post by sybles »

so where are the the jobs for the kids, i know my daughter has been looking... maybe you could tell us where the jobs are? i would greatly appreciate the help and so would she.. thanks
BoredTeenager

Post by BoredTeenager »

I'm a bored 16 y/o teen and I've been looking for a job since i got my license, so if you kow of the opening jobs please tell me I'll try there. Thanks.
doorman

bored teens

Post by doorman »

Well someone has all the answers don't they, hey kids don't forget the Mayor has a full slate of entertainment lined up for you all this summer, Have fun.

Post by Guest »

DelGrosso park is always hiring and loking for kids to replace the college kids who will be returning to school. In addition there is an on line job placement site where teens can register and find work. Check the local paper, also
fam

Finding jobs

Post by fam »

You surely won't find a job in tyrone. You must venture to altoona and i can assure you a job awaits. Its a 20 minute drive and you'll meet so many new people....it'll give you plenty to do.

If u can't find a job...call manpower, the temp agency in altoona. They'll find you a job.