Tyrone Crimewave Solved

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
150thBucktailCo.I
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Tyrone Crimewave Solved

Post by 150thBucktailCo.I »

Tyrone Police Solve Summer Crime Wave

By Chris Forshey
Aug 28, 2007, 17:57

Tyrone Police have put the clinks to a summer-long automobile and home burglary spree in the borough.

Police Chief Joe Beachem says seven people, including four 18-year-old men and three juveniles have been taken into custody over past several days. Beachem says all the men are from Tyrone. A tip from an attentive caller led officers to the first two alleged suspects, who were taken into custody late Friday. Police then spent the weekend arresting the five other men believed to be involved in the thefts.

Beachem says one of the cases involves a stolen handgun. It has yet to be recovered. Officials have not said how much the stolen items totaled. The department placed extra officers on the streets earlier this summer in an effort to combat the crime spree.

© Copyright 2004-2005 by WRTA.com
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Rick »

:D

Without going into too much detail, these are probably the people responsible for breaking into my wife's car a few weeks back.

I know many others in my neighborhood will be relieved to hear this news. They also had their vehicles burgled.

:thumb:
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you
150thBucktailCo.I
MVP Member

http://www.altoonamirror.com/news/artic ... leID=14722

"Jordan Paul Ramsey, David Norman Denny Jr., Ryan Bowman and David Allen Chathams, all 18-year-olds from Tyrone, were charged along with three juveniles for their roles in crimes throughout the borough.

Ramsey, who turned 18 in June, also is the main suspect in the still-unresolved Christ United Methodist Church arson case. "

There's a WHOLE lot more listed in the article!!
Tyrone Pride

Tyrone Crime

Post by Tyrone Pride »

The one boy was responsible for the church fire 2 years ago. I hope he gets no bargain this time. Just my thoughts. :stick:
Beck

Re: Tyrone Crimewave Solved

Post by Beck »

I saw a few of the "boys" at the football game last night. Let's hope they learned a good lesson in little time, but to be on the safe side Lock Your Doors...
Blain

Post by Blain »

I see this little crew of idiots hanging around together every so often, and as far as I can tell, they haven't learned any sort of lesson.
speakerofthehouse

Post by speakerofthehouse »

It irritates me to no end that these little kids(animals) would steal from other people like that. I am around their age and i recognized their names when i saw them in the paper. Even though i have never hung out with them or befriended them i still know what those kids are like. They are the type that never had a job, mooches cigarretts and money off of other people, and are never going to amount to anything. I congradulate the police for catching these kids. It seemed to me that their actions of stealing things were becoming more and more brazen over time. It shocks me that people in tyrone began to steal motorcycles and even trucks. That is the kind of actions i would expect to see in the inner city, not in a small town such as Tyrone. In my opinion the steady decline of society in Tyrone is forshadowing for worse years to come. Think of it like this....you see all of these derilects running around town all of the time. In 10 years these kids will be the adults and they will have kids....so when they raise their kids they are going to be derilects just like their parents....it will be a domino effect of degenerates from here on out!!!
My2Cents
MVP Member

Post by My2Cents »

Now that's a positive attitude :stick: !! I think it's time for a re-election :guns: !! If everyone thought the way you do... we WOULD be in trouble :slap: .
My2Cents
MVP Member

Post by My2Cents »

Sorry for being so harsh above... my thoughts are that everyone deserves a "chance" to do better. We do not know what kind of a home life these kids are exposed to. Most times... we would never know. There are very intelligent, very good kids deep inside some of those "derilects" (as you so choose to call them). These kids need to be put away, councelled and loved. They at least deserve a chance to do good in society. They should never be judged on who their family is. Above all, they need to be loved and not be called names, or pushed aside and looked down on from the, I'm so much better than you little Johnny types. These kids have a very hard shell to crack.... at least, give them a chance !!
Beck

Post by Beck »

I have known one of these young men since he was very young.. He has a very high IQ and would have graduated in the top of his class had he ever finished school. His home life has been dysfunctional, but anymore dysfunctional is the norm... He had many chances to go many places but chose not to... I don't know what it will take to help these kids out but their comes a point that you can't put the blame on the parents! As far as I can see a few of these young men are still drinking, still having people around that aren't a good influence and still not to be trusted. Once trust is broken it has to be earned and that could take some time. I wish the best for these young men...
150thBucktailCo.I
MVP Member

In my opinion for what I have read and heard, this is a case of "Book Smart, but Social Moron = Repeat Offender".

The responsibility lies upon him/them regardless of his/their past issues and problems. If he/they choose not to be a productive member of society, so be it. That is his/their choice, and with it I hope will come the strict and appropriate consequences for his/their actions.
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

speakerofthehouse wrote:In 10 years these kids will be the adults and they will have kids....so when they raise their kids they are going to be derilects just like their parents....it will be a domino effect of degenerates from here on out!!!
It most likely won't take them another 10 years to impregnate some girl, although the future outcome will most likely be as you say, minus the male adult, as they most likely will be incarcerated or dead.
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

My2Cents wrote:Now that's a positive attitude :stick: !! I think it's time for a re-election :guns: !! If everyone thought the way you do... we WOULD be in trouble :slap: .
Right, after all, they only burnt one church when they could have done 4.
My2Cents
MVP Member

Post by My2Cents »

Ya, you're so right folks. I just don't understand it... what do you do ?? Things are so far out of hand... how/will they ever get it all back again ?? Would a good scare like an actual war inside our country get these people/kids to their senses ?? Or, would they sit back, take their dope, get a kick out of it, and laugh ?? You know, one time I was driving down Lincoln Ave.. actually, I was in front of the American Legion... these 3 kids were crossing the street they just kept walking from the park onto the street not bothering to look if any cars were coming and taking their good old time. I had no choice but to really slow down... not only that, I had to come to a complete stop because they purposly came to a complete stop in front of my car.... and they just stood there laughing. Then you see them out here with these scroungy "jeans" dragging on the ground ( I don't know what's holding them up... I could guess...) and then these huge hooded sweat shirts with their little sickly white face hidden way back inside the hood and their hands in their pocket walking like some shuffelfoot nincompoop. Are they allowed to dress like this in school now ?? Oh, I can't even imagine what the teachers have to contend with these days. Can this all be turned around or are we really going to "pot?"
SANTEEO

Post by SANTEEO »

The only thing that is going to change them is time.
Alot of these kid's that dress like that are really good kid's just trying to find a place to fit in.
I talk to them when they are skate boarding on the sidewalk and I don't hear no smart mouth coming out of them.