Tyrone Crimewave Solved

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
My2Cents
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Tyrone Crimewave Solved

Post by My2Cents »

"De-evolution" Where ever that explanation came from Santeeo... thanks for finding it and putting it out here. That is a very interesting theory on what could possibly be happening today throughout society. I often wonder, what is it going to take to stop the downhill course we are on... especially, right here in our country??
The world is watching...
SANTEEO

Post by SANTEEO »

Your so very welcome My2Cents.
Beck

Post by Beck »

"something to say".. I hurt with you and for you about your children... I understand the fear and the reality that comes along with that fear. I also sat with my son and rubbed his legs when they cramped up during withdrawal. It isn't at all fun watching your child go thru this. My son ran away many times and when I wouldn't hear anything from him or about him for hours I would go out searching for him so afraid to find him dead somewhere. Finally he came to us and told us that he researched Methadone and even made phone calls and could get into a Maintenance program but it was in Pittsburgh (at the time that was the only clinic close by)... We went out, as a family, and listened to what the program was about and thus started our sons recovery. He has been in the clinic for 4 1/2 years now. He goes once a week (now in Clearfield), he has NEVER had a dirty urine, which means he has been clean for those 4 1/2 years... He has a family of his own now and holds down a full time job. He has gone to counseling all those 4 1/2 years and has even been in a magazine speaking about his addiction and recovery. As parents we want to do anything we can to help our children, but we know that they have to be ready to help themselves. It doesn't matter in what way they get clean just so they get clean and they have all the support they need to stay clean.
I do have to add this... The boy that I know that is involved in the theif ring doesn't do heroin. I do have to state that.
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

Beck wrote:"something to say".. I hurt with you and for you about your children... I understand the fear and the reality that comes along with that fear. I also sat with my son and rubbed his legs when they cramped up during withdrawal. It isn't at all fun watching your child go thru this. My son ran away many times and when I wouldn't hear anything from him or about him for hours I would go out searching for him so afraid to find him dead somewhere. Finally he came to us and told us that he researched Methadone and even made phone calls and could get into a Maintenance program but it was in Pittsburgh (at the time that was the only clinic close by)... We went out, as a family, and listened to what the program was about and thus started our sons recovery. He has been in the clinic for 4 1/2 years now. He goes once a week (now in Clearfield), he has NEVER had a dirty urine, which means he has been clean for those 4 1/2 years... He has a family of his own now and holds down a full time job. He has gone to counseling all those 4 1/2 years and has even been in a magazine speaking about his addiction and recovery. As parents we want to do anything we can to help our children, but we know that they have to be ready to help themselves. It doesn't matter in what way they get clean just so they get clean and they have all the support they need to stay clean.
I do have to add this... The boy that I know that is involved in the theif ring doesn't do heroin. I do have to state that.
What does treatment consist of at a Methadone Clinic?
SANTEEO

Post by SANTEEO »

Beck........I just wanted to say your a stand up guy.
I respect your will power that your pulling from every direction you can.
I totally understand the fear that goes with that too.
SANTEEO

Post by SANTEEO »

Something To Say...I want to tell you to along with Beck,I hope the best for you both.
To state the fact's on here as you both have,you have my respect totally.I wish you both nothing but the best. :D
Beck

Post by Beck »

"what does treatment consist of at a Methadone Clinic".... Wow.. thats a big question especially since there are so many phases that one goes thru during their time at Methadone Clinics. Our first visit was an all day learning session along with alot of test being run on our son. The next day was doctor visits, results of testing and then the initial start of "dosing" with Methadone, if you qualify for treatment and if you have the $100 a week that it cost to recieve treatment which also pays for your counseling. What follows in the days, weeks, months and years to follow depends on the patient and how well him or her do with the program. There are weekly urine test, which are monitored and strict regulations while at the clinic. Right now our son goes to the clinic once a week and is required to attend one monthly counseling session. He can attend counseling as often as he wishes and can attend group meetings if he desires to do so but after 4 1/2 years he is only required to see his counselor once a month. In the beginning he was required weekly counseling along with at least two group meetings a month.
Methadone isn't right for every person but it has worked for our family.
I'm sure this doesn't answer all your questions Banksy.. if there is something more you would like to know just ask.. thanks...
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

SANTEEO wrote:Something To Say...I want to tell you to along with Beck,I hope the best for you both.
To state the fact's on here as you both have,you have my respect totally.I wish you both nothing but the best. :D
Well thank you Santeeo...best wishes to you and yours as well.
RedhairNFreckles

Post by RedhairNFreckles »

I just want to say this.....ALL of you on this board who are going thru this parent's nightmare of having or have had their children on drugs have my utmost respect! My hopes and prayers are for complete recoveries and for the continuing strength you all seem to have.
Something to say
MVP Member

Post by Something to say »

Beck wrote:"something to say".. I hurt with you and for you about your children... I understand the fear and the reality that comes along with that fear. I also sat with my son and rubbed his legs when they cramped up during withdrawal. It isn't at all fun watching your child go thru this. My son ran away many times and when I wouldn't hear anything from him or about him for hours I would go out searching for him so afraid to find him dead somewhere. Finally he came to us and told us that he researched Methadone and even made phone calls and could get into a Maintenance program but it was in Pittsburgh (at the time that was the only clinic close by)... We went out, as a family, and listened to what the program was about and thus started our sons recovery. He has been in the clinic for 4 1/2 years now. He goes once a week (now in Clearfield), he has NEVER had a dirty urine, which means he has been clean for those 4 1/2 years... He has a family of his own now and holds down a full time job. He has gone to counseling all those 4 1/2 years and has even been in a magazine speaking about his addiction and recovery. As parents we want to do anything we can to help our children, but we know that they have to be ready to help themselves. It doesn't matter in what way they get clean just so they get clean and they have all the support they need to stay clean.
thanks for sharing your story beck. I think it helps to talk about it. I wish your son continued success.

And I know the community is disgusted with the crime and violence. I am as well. I am a law abiding citizen myself and I've never for one minute condoned or made excuses for my children's actions when it came to stealing from others. It's taken me a long while to forgive them for those acts...and I can't and won't let them forget what they did. I don't harp and nag but I haven't been easy on them for sure. They stole from me, my family, our friends, and strangers. It was horrid. Both of my kids turned themselves in for what they did or God only knows it might still be going on. The police weren't anywhere near close to catching them. My daughter has been out of rehab long enough to make full restitution. My son will get that chance on his release ( if he can remain clean ) ...he's been in for nearly 2 yrs...has two more to go. Time will tell.

I am not sure which of the boys in the current situation you are talking about. I know 3 of them and their families. And of those 3... one is on heroin...and smokes crack. The others drink and smoke pot... I don't know the answers... but I do know that we as a community cannot tolerate the behaviour. The neighborhood crime watch seems to be an effective program, but I would reccommend requesting anonymity when and if you decide to notify the law ...unless you are fully able to protect yourself.

Note: earlier in a post someone stated that at least nobody has been killed yet...that isn't exactly true. I believe a very young child was murdered just last year in this town. And a few others in Greenwood. And lets not forget the elderly couple on up the road. All innocents. My God...its so sad. ( ok... I've said spoke my mind...no more gloom and doom posts by me...lol ) Thanks again for allowing me this forum to speak. I needed this. Good day All
SANTEEO

Post by SANTEEO »

Where's the street that these kid's are calling Lipton Tea???...I thought maybe Tipton?????
I heard this today and I was trying to find out what they ment by that.The kid's that said this today were saying it's a hot spot??????
SANTEEO

Post by SANTEEO »

I don't live in Tyrone anymore but I do have a quiestion for you that do.
What is it like when Halloween come's.
Do you notice more outburst's or the same when it come's to the kid's?
In Bellefonte,there seem's to be more police being called that night for trouble.
My2Cents
MVP Member

Post by My2Cents »

SANTEEO wrote:I don't live in Tyrone anymore but I do have a quiestion for you that do.
What is it like when Halloween come's.
Do you notice more outburst's or the same when it come's to the kid's?
In Bellefonte,there seem's to be more police being called that night for trouble.
Probably not any more than usual. Our police force is on the ball AND the public, in general, is paying more attention to anything that looks suspicious. We're not fool proof but by gosh we're trying !!!
moses lee
MVP Member

Post by moses lee »

There are plenty of articles on this subject Santeeo touched on the darwinistic side of it. To De-Evolve you must first Evolve. So If I look at Darwinisim there is still the question of the missing link. I had a friend tell me that he thinks we are all a genetic experiment that went bad and every now and again these genetisist stop by and check up on us. thus the reason for the missing link There was a evolutionary jump.

So... I check out the Bible there is short mention of giants interbreeding with humans these giants I guess were from the (Heavens). The book of Enoch dwells in depth on this subjects (as well as others). Which may explain why it was banned from the Bible. There are also some pre Babylonian texts out there that talk about (Evolutionary out-sourcing ) Thats what I call it. But then again you have to ask yourself if the interpretations are correct.

I ask myself how have we as a Human race evolved? Thru technologies and Science, I think we have evolved greatly. But, I then look at these subjects like a job application. When a job app. says "experience wanted" that tells me they want someone who has already made the mistakes in that job to gain the experience. So not only has Science and Technology helped us in the evolutionary process it may also have had a negitive impact due to mistakes in the learning process.

There is a great amout of electrons and neuro-transmitters in our brain that we can't seem to tap into as of yet. That bugs me alot. (Part of the bad genitics?). I don't know I think there are many pieces to the puzzle. The topics on these subjects are great thanks to the good ole net. But I always remember what Nietzche said "There are no facts, Only interpretations".

When I dwell on these subjects too long I end up with a poem or a song. I think this is because of all the information to comprehend. So my brain go's into a safe mode lol, That tells me to get away from the subject matter for a while and create. If I didn't I would end up like this. :nuts:

My2Cents wrote:
moses lee wrote:De-Evolution
:huh: .... do you seriously think so ??
SANTEEO

Post by SANTEEO »

moses lee wrote:There are plenty of articles
My Favorite one that he and others speak about is crime and groups.............
Insanity in individuals doesn't seem so rare now when television programs showing videos of stupid stunts and events gone awry are common. But it's still not as common as insanity for groups of people.

How often have you wondered "What were they thinking?" when one of the governments to which you pay taxes passed a law that didn't make any sense, was unenforceable, would punish those it was trying to save more than those who were trying to hurt them, would cost fortunes to implement with little value foreseen for the money?

Or when corruption charges were laid against politicians who were, in effect, collaborating with criminals who would have destroyed the kind of lives the politicians were elected to defend and advance.

Or when a nation believes it can prevent war by starting one.

Or when a national leader creates fear within his own people by falsely accusing "others" of trying to make them afraid by threatening them. Hitler and the Nazis were an excellent example of that.

Or when a club, social group or service organization elects someone they know is the wrong person to lead the group, simply because no one else has volunteered to run for the office.

In the security business, be it national security, municipal security or security of digital records on computer, leaders sometimes hire criminals to advise them about how to guard against other criminals. As nutty as this seems, it works. Only a crook thinks like a crook. It also gives many criminals an opportunity to use the skills and knowledge they have learned to make life better for others, rather than worse. That's not crazy, but it seems that way to an unknowing layperson.

Groups of various kinds do apparently insane things and make crazy decisions not because they are all loonies, but because they think like individuals. Individuals seldom think in group terms.

Group decision making and action requires people who know not just the procedures for helping the group to survive and thrive, but the consequences of decisions that are to be considered. Individual group members may be inclined to see only the consequences of how a group decision might affect them personally.

This board is a group board...but yet you have other's trying to controll individual thoughts,making signs such as this> :nuts: ...right after that you have an outbust....Right Rick????

But I found that these people,kid's,adult's,whatever..... who hang together and create crime always has a leader.
Find the leader,break the ring of crime.To much is being put on all the kid's,its just one, most of the time in a group.