citizen social dances

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Someone who is related

citizen social dances

Post by Someone who is related »

I personally think we should have the dances......i mena there is nothing what so ever to do in tyrone and that was the only thing they had to look forward to on Fridays. I went to those dances and loved going to them. i mean i reallyed had fun. i got to see my friends that lived so far away and couldnt see them on the weekdays. You guys need to wake up and see that you're taking something away that us teenagers love and like to do. Maybe if we had something to do we wouldnt have to worry about selling drugs doing them or even drinking. so what if we went to the dances drunk...but we had fun and yes i know it was illegal but hammy and chewdog dealt with it if it became a big problem. so what i am trying to say is dont take something kids really love and want to do if you know there nothing to do in this f*cking town.

very concerned,
someone who is related
MA

Re: citizen social dances

Post by MA »

[so what if we went to the dances drunk...but we had fun and yes i know it was illegal but hammy and chewdog dealt with it if it became a big problem.]

So all the fuss over everyone saying the kids that showed up drunk and parents were called was a lie. The quote saying "Chewdog & Hammy dealt with it, if it became a big problem">>>>Not a smart or cool thing to say. That is saying, yes, we get drunk......but we dont have to go anywhere because those guys allowed us to stay if we didnt cause a problem. Even if you did not cause a problem they should have dealt with it. I think shutting those trouble dances down was the best thing the council could have voted for. Now where do you hang out when your drunk??? or I mean when you are drunk and you get dealt with if you become a problem?