Veterans Day

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
My2Cents
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Veterans Day

Post by My2Cents »

Today is the day for honoring all Veterans who have served our country. They have fought, and still are fighting, to protect our freedoms. Some have paid the ultimate sacrifice. May they never be forgotten. To each and every Veteran... Thank You for your service and dedication to duty, God, and country.
:flag: God Bless America !! :flag:

The site below has many, many, many places to go... all are outstanding links. I hope it goes thru to you OK. If not, you may have to type it into your computer yourself. There is one link in particular that caught my eye... it's at the very bottom of the first page (home page) the link called "USA Wake Up. org"
ENJOY !! Please note, it has sound.
http://patriotfiles.org/
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Re: Veterans Day

Post by Rick »

Thank you to all of the vets on the board that have served us in the past, and those that are currently serving us abroad and stateside.

Thank you all. :flag:
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you
RedhairNFreckles

Post by RedhairNFreckles »

I too want to thank all Vets, everywhere, who has served and are serving, our wonderful country! We sometimes take for granted what has been so bravely fought for and earned by the very bloodshed of our veterans. May God Bless you all (a special thanks to my late dad....US Army, WWII), and for those still serving, please, be safe and come home soon. :flag:
RedhairNFreckles

Post by RedhairNFreckles »

Here's a website that a friend of mine sent me today. Perfect timing for Veteran's Day.....

http://www.letssaythanks.com
Bill Latchford
MVP Member

Post by Bill Latchford »

Thank You to all my fellow Veterans both young and old and A Special Thanks to those who made the ultimate sacrifice so that we all may stay free. Even those who have not seen battle....You were there for us ready and willing. None should be forgotten. Take Care and God Bless to all Vets and God Bless America land of the free because of our Armed Forces that have kept us that way. :flag: