Peachey for Supt??

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
SoccerMom
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Peachey for Supt??

Post by SoccerMom »

"For example, look at the basketball program. Tyrone obviously wants "nice" people in charge and they don't give a hoot what is truly in the best interest for their students and community. There seems to be a pattern of hiring individuals that literally "sets" Tyrone back a few years in comparison to other districts."

Umm... have you been to a basketball game this year? The boys are doing quite well under second-year coach George Gripp. Their record is now 17-3, one of the best years in school history. I think they are also leading their league.

I agree with your other comments, however. I feel they need to hire the best, most qualified candidate, regardless of their zip code.
150thBucktailCo.I
MVP Member

Post by 150thBucktailCo.I »

SoccerMom wrote: I feel they need to hire the best, most qualified candidate, regardless of their zip code.
This is the only fair and appropriate method.
disneyqn71

Post by disneyqn71 »

You are right, about the boys program this year. I stand corrected. I was referring to years past, I guess. Just trying to make a comparison of how Tyrone does things. It never seems to matter what importance the position may hold, because Tyrone puts WHO THEY WANT in it. Its always been that way.

People are so afraid of "outsiders" but, I thought the football coach turned the program into a respectable one, didn't he?
:P
moses lee
MVP Member

Post by moses lee »

Blain wrote:
banksy wrote:
Meaux wrote:No waiver...no need.

If this individual has worked in education and in the district for 14 years, she must know the requirements needed for superintendents. If this is indeed this person's desired career aspiration why has she not taken the necessary steps to have all pre-requisites in place?

This is like a teacher trying to become principle without credentials...
... or an OR nurse thinking she has enough experience to do the surgery herself. Or a Bush thinking he can be a President cause he say his daddy do it.
Or a Clinton thinking she can be president because she saw her husband do it.
:rofl: Stop it! My sides are hurting!