Volunteer Firefigthers

Anything in our community you would like to discuss? Post it here.
Elliott

Volunteer Firefigthers

Post by Elliott »

I just wanted to take the time to thank all the volunteers firefighters for the thankful job they have done with little thanks.The firefighters give up so much to protect this town,like all the traning they have to go through and the times they have to leave their meals or a nice warm bed to help their fellow neighbors.I'm Proud to have served along side most of the firefighters.Keep up the good work and hold your head high for a job well done.May GOD keep his protecting hands around each and everyone of you that you may go home to your families and be there for your neighbors the next time the whistle blows.THANK YOU again and be proud.
BeachBiker
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Volunteer Firefigthers

Post by BeachBiker »

I echo the same. I was a volunteer for 3 Tyrone-area stations (Tipton Fire, Hookies Ambulance, and the former Citizens Fire/Rescue) and in other areas as I moved on after leaving Tyrone.

I have full respect and admiration for those who are now doing it. Or - in some cases - STILL doing it, and occasionally read the online obituaries and see that former firefighters I served with back home have passed on.

For those who may have missed it, I posted smilar comments about the Fire Police not too long ago - and included the other public safety volunteers as well:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=918
Tyrone Pride
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Volunteer Firefigthers

Post by Tyrone Pride »

Thanks guys! That means a lot. I have been involved in the fire service for almost 20 years now. It takes a lot of time and dedication but it is well worth it. Again I say thank you and Have a great Memorial Day weekend and please stay safe.
:D :thumb: