Civil War Days @ Reservoir Park

Got some seasonal photos, or pictures you want to share? Post them here for the rest of us to see.
Something to say
MVP Member

Civil War Days @ Reservoir Park

Post by Something to say »

We went out to the park one evening and stumbled on to Civil War days (? ) Didn't have a clue this event was taking place and it was dusk...I forgot to adjust my camera...so the pics aren't that great...but nevertheless....here are the ones that I was able to salvage.

And these 2 pictures were taken at Old Bedford Village... I put them on here just coz I think they're purdy...lol. I use them as wallpaper on my desktop.

My2Cents
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Civil War Days @ Reservoir Park

Post by My2Cents »

Something to say wrote:We went out to the park one evening and stumbled on to Civil War days (? ) Didn't have a clue this event was taking place and it was dusk...I forgot to adjust my camera...so the pics aren't that great...but nevertheless....here are the ones that I was able to salvage.
WOW !! Great pic's... including the others you submitted above....
Thank you,thank you !!
Something to say
MVP Member

Re: Civil War Days @ Reservoir Park

Post by Something to say »

Thanks My2Cents!! You'll probably all get sick of my pics...I've had to set on my hands to keep from posting shots I think are interesting...lol. He bought me a new camera last year for Christmas... I guess the newness hasn't worn off yet...lol. My family jokes about it all the time... "If it takes two hands to get the job done ...count her out... one of her hands is permanently attached to her camera." Guess maybe I should give it a rest!