R U OK BB ??

Got a question you would like answered? Post here for possible answers to all your Tyrone questions.
My2Cents
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

R U OK BB ??

Post by My2Cents »

Hey Beach Biker.... According to the latest news, we are seeing that your area is having a terrible time with a fire that has spun out of control.
We hope and pray that you and family are OK ??? Please stay safe !!!
BeachBiker
MVP Member

Re: R U OK BB ??

Post by BeachBiker »

My2Cents wrote:Hey Beach Biker.... According to the latest news, we are seeing that your area is having a terrible time with a fire that has spun out of control.
We hope and pray that you and family are OK ??? Please stay safe !!!
Thank you for your concerns.

Fine here - everything burning or at the very least threatened is at least 5 miles away, well-barriered from us, and on the other side of the Intercoastal Waterway.

We are just across the business highway from the beach - well south of the affected areas and with 2 Interstate-type highways, the MB International Airport, and many other things between there and here. Just a trace of smoke smell the past few mornings before daylight.

I'll likely be doing some recovery efforts soon though, mostly through my biker club.
My2Cents
MVP Member

Re: R U OK BB ??

Post by My2Cents »

Great !!! Glad that you and family were out of harms way !!! Whew, that was a bad one !!!
Glad no one (so far) was hurt... so very sorry it even happened.
Take care BB....