Class of 76 reunion

Keep in touch with some of you buddies after you have left the hallowed halls...
jayestewart
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Class of 76 reunion

Post by jayestewart »

Anyone know if the date for the 30 year reunion for the Class of 76 is being discussed yet?
BeachBiker
MVP Member

Post by BeachBiker »

My wife is wondering the same thing.

Please post if you even hear a hint of anything...
Robbuck
MVP Member

Post by Robbuck »

OK all you class of 76'ers here's the scoop direct from the Daily Herald. Public Notices...

TAHS Class of 76 30th Reunion is to be held Aug 12th at 7:00 pm at the Hookies Firehall. Cost is 15/person and 25/couple. Checks Payable to "TAHS Class of 76" are due by July 1st. Send to; 400D washington Av. Tyrone, Pa. 16686. Or Call 814-686-0220
Hope you have a Great reunion.. :bluebounce:
BeachBiker
MVP Member

Post by BeachBiker »

Thanks Rob - I'll pass that on to the wife in a few minutes.

Will have to look at projections to see if there's a possibility that we may be able to attend; I think that is the same week as 1 or 2 of my family reunions...
jayestewart
MVP Member

Post by jayestewart »

Unfortunately I was back in Florida by the time they held the reunion. Did anyone attend that is on here...? If so how was it anything of note to share with classmates? How many attended? etc..thanks
BeachBiker
MVP Member

Post by BeachBiker »

We were wondering the same. Couldn't make it up because of both of our work requirements, and my wife was wondering about this just last week.

She is especially curious because of what happened the last time the Class of '76 had a reunion. We lived in California at the time and couldn't make it then either, but she reveived an offer to have various items from the reunion sent to her for a reasonable fee.

She paid the money, never received anything in return, and none of the "contact persons" would respond to any inquiries about it.
jayestewart
MVP Member

Post by jayestewart »

I sent the fees every reunion until this one...talk about getting suckered...I never even got a letter this time announcing it...I got it at Joybeans when I was there visiting...did not bother to return it because I figured it did not matter anyway. I guess I will wait until 40 Year reunion...I can't believe it has been 30 already.