FOOTBALL SEASON

Didn't get enough at the game? C'mon in and share the experience with the rest of us!!!
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Rick »

Harlow wrote:First you go to the lake, then you ask the boat owner if you can take it on a cruise.

After that, you call Atlanta and see if you can get some hookers to come in to pleasure you.

If all that falls into place, make sure you tip the boat driver well so what happens on the boat, stays on the boat.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:slap:

You can insert the following code into your signature line....

I had to put the first "[" on a seperate line so the code would display, be sure to remove the line break
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you
Harlow
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by Harlow »

The Vikings can't escape it even before the season.

From the AP -- Police cited Minnesota Vikings safety Dwight Smith and a 24-year-old woman for alleged indecent conduct early Saturday in downtown Minneapolis, the Star Tribune reported.

Officers released Smith, 28, and the woman at the scene, the Star Tribune reported, citing a police report.

Smith and the woman were found in a stairwell after police received a call, Lt. Thomas Rice told the newspaper.

Then there's Koren Robinson

Wide receiver Koren Robinson was among eight players cut by the Minnesota Vikings on Saturday, 10 days after he was charged with drunken driving and fleeing police.

Robinson, who made the Pro Bowl as a kick returner last season and signed a three-year, $12.7 million contract extension in March, was one of the Vikings' few bright spots last season.
Robinson's agent, Alvin Keels, didn't immediately return a phone call from The Associated Press.

Former coach Mike Tice convinced Robinson to sign with the team following a stint in an alcohol treatment facility in North Carolina, and the player rewarded Tice's faith with one of the best seasons of his up-and-down five-year career.

But as soon as things started looking up for the oft-troubled Robinson, he was back in jail.

His blue BMW sedan was caught on radar going more than 100 mph in a 55 mph zone on the night of Aug. 15, as he tried to get from the Twin Cities back to the team's training camp headquarters in Mankato for curfew.

When police tried to pull him over, Robinson refused to stop, police said. Robinson was arrested by police about 10 miles away in Mankato, where the Vikings hold their training camp, and the criminal complaint said a field test measured Robinson's blood-alcohol content at 0.11 percent.

It was the latest in a long line of alcohol problems for Robinson, who pleaded guilty to DUI while with the Seattle Seahawks in 2005 and was suspended for four games in 2004 for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Have a good season Rick.
BeachBiker
MVP Member

Post by BeachBiker »

Harlow wrote:The Vikings can't escape it even before the season.

From the AP -- Police cited Minnesota Vikings safety Dwight Smith and a 24-year-old woman for alleged indecent conduct early Saturday in downtown Minneapolis, the Star Tribune reported.

Officers released Smith, 28, and the woman at the scene, the Star Tribune reported, citing a police report.

Smith and the woman were found in a stairwell after police received a call, Lt. Thomas Rice told the newspaper...
I just don't understand.

I didn't know that it was illegal in Minneapolis just to go up a flight of stairs there. Or to go down. :wink: :stick:
Rick
Administrator

Post by Rick »

:mob: <=== That's not for you guys, that for my team...

Hey, I never said they were perfect...LOL

I've always rooted for the underdogs, but just when you think things can't get any more dismal... My boys always up and surprise me.

:wink:
Thank you
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

On the heels of Oakland signing Jeff George, the Vikes look to ink Sean Salisbury by end of week....rumor has it John Clayton could be added as his personal center.
Rick
Administrator

Post by Rick »

banksy wrote:On the heels of Oakland signing Jeff George, the Vikes look to ink Sean Salisbury by end of week....rumor has it John Clayton could be added as his personal center.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hey, wait a minute... Image
Thank you
Robbuck
MVP Member

Post by Robbuck »

HEY RICK.... HOW 'BOUT THEM VIKES..Got the job DONE... looking good :thumb: whaddya think......a winning season this year???? sure would be a nice change... :hail: :hail: :hail: :bluebounce:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment
banksy
MVP Member

Post by banksy »

I think I saw a trojan in Smoot's socks.
Rick
Administrator

Post by Rick »

I was quite happy, and that was nooooo trojan... LOL

Brad did well, but I'm gonna need a few more completions to be really happy.

One down....
Thank you