Yaniello scores 200th win in track for Tyrone

Didn't get enough at the game? C'mon in and share the experience with the rest of us!!!
djbigdawg1

Yaniello scores 200th win in track for Tyrone

Post by djbigdawg1 »

:thumb: Congrats Coconut Willie!!

Wow its been that long since Tony has been coach? Boy do i remember the GREAT times that i had in track......well except one incident. To win 200 and do it with a program that year in and year out produces winning records is an accomplishment. I was a member of the track team during the years of 81-83. We accomplished a record of 29-1 (i think) for our class of 1983. We won back to back district titles that hasnt been duplicated yet. We also won the Mountain Conference Title and conference meet all 3 years. I know of some other meet titles also but not sure......maybe Harlow can clue me in on those....LOL

Thanks Tony for all the memories!! Keep up the good work!
banksy
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by banksy »

Did you fruits win any State Titles?
Harlow
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by Harlow »

Jenkins won in the 300 IM Hurdles.

We also won the Clearfield Invitational a couple times. Remember, I was worried about eating.
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

For reference...

Post by Rick »

http://www.tyronepa.com/news/article.php?id=9335

:bluebounce: :bluebounce: :bluebounce: :bluebounce:
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you
djbigdawg1

Post by djbigdawg1 »

Forgot about the Clearfield Invite.......that was different running in yards instead of meters...... :roll:

During that time, Kevin did win the 300 IM hurdles. We sent several runners to States those 3 years. I even got to run at states for the 400m relay. The funny thing about Kevin, he was in Yaniello's doghouse that day for almost missing his 100m hurdles race in the am. Sometimes the female persuasion can lead u to do some bad thigs......lol