Google ads.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FORUMS, PLEASE READ THE RULES SECTION IN HERE BEFORE POSTING.
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Google ads.

Post by Rick »

We are trying to offset some of the costs of running the website by allowing google ads to run on our website, as well as our forums.

We've gone this long without needing the revenue, but inflating costs make it harder to keep ahead of the curve.

You will now notice that every post on the boards will now have a google ad reply directly below the initial post.

It's an automated process, and will help us generate revenue by displaying ads, and having visitors clicking on ads.

I understand some of you may be frustrated with our choice, but believe me, I held off as long as I could.

Thanks for all your support, and feel free to PM me if you have questions or concerns.

-Rick
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you
BeachBiker
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: Google ads.

Post by BeachBiker »

I can understand the reasoning for this.

However: all I ask is that none of the Google ads under MY replies are for anything totally disgusting or offensive - like feminine hygene products, Depends, or Democratic canndidates. :stick:
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Re: Google ads.

Post by Rick »

BeachBiker wrote:I can understand the reasoning for this.

However: all I ask is that none of the Google ads under MY replies are for anything totally disgusting or offensive - like feminine hygene products, Depends, or Democratic canndidates. :stick:
Duly noted, and I will, of course, make all attempts to keep that in mind... :rofl:
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you