Summertime 2007 Hoop-Feast

As our community grows, so does our culture and arts exposure. Bring your reviews and thoughts into this forum.
My2Cents
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Summertime 2007 Hoop-Feast

Post by My2Cents »

This morning, 27Nov07, WTRN announced that our little town is going to be on national television. I missed the full announcement, did anyone catch it ?? I gather... a TV station came to Tyrone this summer and video taped our town's hoop-feast and interviewed our Mayor, Mayor Kilmartin. It was announced that it is to aired 3 or 4 different times on Comcast Cable... channel #11. I missed the airing dates and times... I "think" one of the dates mentioned was Tuesday, Dec 3rd at 9 PM... however, I didn't hear all the dates and times mentioned. Does anyone know ???
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Re: Summertime 2007 Hoop-Feast

Post by Rick »

An email I received from Jim today...
Jim Kilmartin wrote:Hey All,
This is just a reminder that Joshua House will on CTV’s F4 Next Generation this week. It will be a sports focused show that interviews Tony Dungy, Troy Palumalu, Mike Tomlin & Charlie Batch. It will also highlight Fellowship of Christian Athlete’s beginnings. I am not certain how much Jhouse will be on, but it will be exciting either way. Here is the schedule for F4 Next Generation:

Thursday November 29 @ 1:30pm and 7:30pm
Friday November 30 @ 1:30am
Sunday December 2 @ 5:00pm
Tuesday December 4 @ 9:00pm
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you
My2Cents
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Post by My2Cents »

Rick wrote:An email I received from Jim today...
Jim Kilmartin wrote:Hey All,
This is just a reminder that Joshua House will on CTV’s F4 Next Generation this week. It will be a sports focused show that interviews Tony Dungy, Troy Palumalu, Mike Tomlin & Charlie Batch. It will also highlight Fellowship of Christian Athlete’s beginnings. I am not certain how much Jhouse will be on, but it will be exciting either way. Here is the schedule for F4 Next Generation:

Thursday November 29 @ 1:30pm and 7:30pm
Friday November 30 @ 1:30am
Sunday December 2 @ 5:00pm
Tuesday December 4 @ 9:00pm
Hi Rick... Is this the same program I heard about on WTRN news this morning? They mentioned Comcast TV channel #11.
Rick
Administrator
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 7

Post by Rick »

mmmm... dunno, but I just looked up CH 11 on my TiVo, and it doesn't have any programming like that scheduled for that time on Monday the 3rd, but on Tuesday the 4th, at 9pm, is an episode of "F4" which I am guessing if the program Jim was referring to in his email.
New to the boards? Welcome aboard, and please be sure to read the rules.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions area too!
Thank you