peewee coaches

For those great ones of Tyrone Past and Present...
80cobra

peewee coaches

Post by 80cobra »

I can't remeber thier names but I remember playing peewee base ball at the Legion field when I was A kid.My mom used to take me to play then after the games we'd go to Harpsters store for ice cream. They were good times growing up in Tyrone.My coaches were maybe high school age then back in the early 70s. Later on I played base ball in Bald Eagle and I had Bill Friday and Jake Friday and also Ted Zeigler as coaches. They were good Coaches and good people. I still respect them very much today .I loved to play base ball.
banksy
MVP Member
If Mike has 13 apples, and gives six to Jane, how many does he have left?: 13

Re: peewee coaches

Post by banksy »

80cobra wrote:I can't remeber thier names but I remember playing peewee base ball at the Legion field when I was A kid.My mom used to take me to play then after the games we'd go to Harpsters store for ice cream. They were good times growing up in Tyrone.My coaches were maybe high school age then back in the early 70s. Later on I played base ball in Bald Eagle and I had Bill Friday and Jake Friday and also Ted Zeigler as coaches. They were good Coaches and good people. I still respect them very much today .I loved to play base ball.

What year did you graduate from TAHS and do you remember your team in pee-wee?
80cobra

Re: peewee coaches

Post by 80cobra »

I graduated in 1980 and my team was kiwanis